Monday, October 27, 2008

Introducing...

I haven't devoted a lot of my time on our family blog to Breast Cancer Awareness month, however my personal blog, Lil' Bit This...Lil' Bit That... tells a different story. Please take time to visit and meet my new friend, Tisha Rambaransingh, a 35 yr. old single mother fighting breast cancer. You will be truly blessed by her story and fight to beat cancer. Each day I will be posting a new video of Tisha's so be sure to check back for her continuing story. You'll be inspired by her faith in God and the miracle God is working in her life.

Also, another worthy site to check out (CLICK BELOW). Make sure and share with all of your



family and friends know! Submit your cancer story for a chance to raise $$$$ for the cancer
charity of your choice. ONE LAST THING... you MUST check out their sister website below...



0 comments: