Thursday, September 18, 2008

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ZACHARY LOGAN!






Zachary Logan Spore was born on 9-17-92 at 9:04 a.m. He weighed in at 8lbs. 15 1/2 oz. & measured 18 3/4" long. Sixteen years later and he's 5'10" & 185 lbs. (and still growing!) When Mark and I decided to start our family, I didn't take to heart when others would say, "Enjoy them while you can, they'll be gone before you know it!" Sixteen years later and I'm finally realizing how true that is..."if only"... There were times that being home with a five year old, three year old, and newborn were more then I thought I could handle. Now, I would take it all back in a heartbeat.


"If only... I had read "There's A Monster At The End of This Book" one more time, pushed him on the swing-set five more minutes, sang him "You Are My Sunshine" two more times before he drifted off to sleep, took time to cuddle more and clean less, play more and worry less.. If only..." We love you ZLS! Happy Birthday!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus