Thursday, September 25, 2008

LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!



LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN! LET THE GLORY BE GOD'S!

Most of our life is centered around school, sports, and our boys. But overall GOD is THE center of all! One of the things we participate in is FCA, "Fellowship of Christian Athletes". This is one of the BEST extra-curricular activities my sons are currently a part of. I am helping with OHS' Huddle this year and having a great time!

FCA is the largest Christian sports organization in America! The vision of FCA is to see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of athletes. Their mission is to present to athletes and coaches, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of knowing Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord!
It's amazing to me that there are so many lost kids in the world. Kids who don't know who God is or that He sent his son, Jesus to die for our sins and that because of this our sins are forgiven.

We are blessed to have a strong bunch of teens in Oswego who want to share this very thing with others their age! I am constantly motivated by our kids and their love for Jesus Christ. It motivates me to live more "Christ-like" and share with others what I know. You know who I am talking about... thanks kids! You are my strong-hold!

blog comments powered by Disqus